Thursday, April 23, 2009

Product Review: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara


I am perpetually on the hunt for great mascara. My short, stubby little eyelashes scoff at the efforts of mascaras from the expensive department store brands like Lancome and MAC to drug store types. OK, OK, I can't complain too much because they are naturally curly (thank God because those eye lash curlers look like instruments of torture from Guantanamo). But still...I've been sticking to the drug store types because 1) people tell me that there's basically no difference between the expensive and cheaper, and 2) I'm a poor and soon to be poorer due to law school. However, before my NYU scholarship interview, I decided I wanted something that made my eyes look open and alive. And because I'm a marketing executive's wet dream, I totally fell for the overall aesthetic awesomeness of Lash Stiletto.



The results?

Excuse my crazy eye. I'm not trying to go Runaway Bride on y'all!

You're welcome in advance for helping you create the illusion of bigger, sexier eyes!

4 people testified:

amber said...

Maybelline is good ish.

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Sex-ay!

"T-Bone" Lee said...

That picture is frightening.

Hi! I found your blog! :)

dapotato said...

i have the opposite problem as you. lashes are okay length (not long, but aiite), but they're stick straight. point downwards even. ugh. maybelline has a curling one that i use, but i still have to clamp and hold the curler afterwards forever.