Friday, April 24, 2009

As Seen in New York

On Saturday after my shitload of boring, ridiculous work meetings, I had brunch with my friend Eazy E. She lives in the city and, being the smartypants she is, will be at Yale Law in the fall. After enjoying a gorgeous sunny spring day in the West Village, we walked over to the subway station on W. 4th where I caught sight of this ad, did a double take, and almost vommed all over myself. Fraternity life ftl!




Absolutely vomitrocious. And advertising in a subway station? Desperate much?

***BTW, please note that despite trying to make a strong comeback, my posting has sucked (and will continue to do so for the next week or so). We are going into our busiest time of year at work and as such, I'm going to be running around like a crazy person. I am going to try to pop in from time to time, but consider this a warning!***

0 people testified: