Monday, November 9, 2009

Isn't It Lovely?

Sometimes I forget how beautiful it is here. I spend so much of my time trapped at the law school or in the library or inside my apartment that I start to get sick of the same sights and really don't find many beautiful things to look at (except a select hottie in my section). Today I got to get out of the square just to briefly run an errand and in driving alongside the river, I was reminded how beautiful it is here.

Excuse my pictures. They were taken via iPhone when I was driving. I know the one in particular is quite egregious, but I liked the colors of the fall foliage!








5 people testified:

weezermonkey said...

I think you're doing a great job getting to know your new town!

10yearstogether said...

I think it's great that you're making an effort to explore. I wish I had done the same when I lived away from home.

amber said...

Jim never really got out of Boston, so I think it's awesome that you're out exploring!

Feminist Gold Digger said...

It looks COLD!

wan said...

i'm happy that you've been able to stop and smell the roses a little.