Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merry Christmas to Me!

I decided to buy myself a pre-finals pick-me-up. I mean, it makes The Outdoorsman's life easier because he doesn't have to shop for me or try to keep a secret (at which he is quite terrible). I win because I get exactly what I want at a good price and I get it immediately! Of course, this was a rationalization made after I saw the email from Gilt Group saying that there was a sale on Juicy Couture that day and The Outdoorsman was still sleeping so he couldn't talk me down from the ledge.



Little Juicy Couture crown earrings. I bought another pair for my little sister for Christmas too. She's in 5th grade now and preparing to go to middle school next year. Between the Juicy tote I bought her last Christmas and the earrings this Christmas, she's going to be the coolest little 6th grader ever.




The only difference between this one and mine is that mine is in a dark beige/taupe-ish color.

8 people testified:

Unknown said...

Cute!! I love early Xmas!!

amber said...

And by extension, Merry Christmas to me, too. :) Since I referred you, they credited my account with a referral fee. <3

Feminist Gold Digger said...

I love that bag!

10yearstogether said...

Sassy!

Jen said...

Yay for Gilt!

Winnie said...

Whee! Merry x'mas to you!

dapotato said...

yay! merry christmas. i do like that bag.

wan said...

i love juicy stuff so much. cute earrings!

the best presents are the ones we get to pick for ourselves, huh?